All guests and visitors must register at the office.
- Rent payments are due in advance. A late charge of $20.00/day will be applied if payment is more than three days late. See management office if you need to change your due date.
- No RV's over 10 years old without management approval. All RV's must be registered and in moveable condition. If a hurricane is in the Gulf and we are in the cone of impact within 3 days, all RV's must vacate the property. These are NEW FEMA regulations on registration and staying in moveable condition.
- Rates are based on two (2) adults and two (2) children under the age of 12. Additional charges apply for all children over 12 & adults at $5/day, $15/week or $25/month.
- No sub-leasing of spaces, trailers, or RV‘s allowed. Guests selling their RV shall not allow new owners possession in the park without prior arrangements with management.
- Management must be notified when the site is vacated for any reason. Vacated sites without proper notification are subject to be leased out.
- NO REFUNDS are given if you shorten your stay. Even if prior notice is given.
- There will be a $50.00 clean-up fee for anything left behind when you leave.
All RV sites must be kept clean & neat in appearance.
- All property within the site must be kept on the concrete pad and kept to a minimum.
- Make sure that your water & sewer connections fit properly and do not leak.
- All water and sewer hoses must be kept off the grass. The park is not responsible for damage to hoses by lawn maintenance.
- Lawn Maintenance is on Thursday and Friday. Please make sure grass is clear of all items.
All trash must be placed in dumpsters next to the office. No trash bags may be placed outside at any time. You must dispose of your FURNITURE, Mattresses, and BBQ on your own. DO NOT put them by the dumpsters.
Your dog must be on a leash at all times. You are responsible for picking up and disposing of your pets waste IMMEDIATELY. Do not leave dogs unattended and barking.
MOST RV sites can hold one (1) RV and two (2) vehicles. Sites that have parking for one (1) vehicle may use visitor parking for their 2nd vehicle. All others need to be in their spot. No parking on the grass or on empty sites. Guest parking is provided throughout the park.
Smoking is not permitted inside any building areas (e.g. clubhouse, restrooms, or laundry room). All cigarette butts must be placed in a proper container for disposal (please remember it is very windy here).
Quiet Time is Monday through Thursday from 10:00PM to 7:00AM, and Friday and Saturday 11:00PM to 7:00AM. Loud music, vulgar/threatening language, or offensive conduct will not be tolerated at any time in any areas of the park and will result in immediate removal from the park.
SPEED LIMIT: Throughout the entire RV park the speed limit is 10 MPH, which includes GOLF CARTS, electric scooters, and any other type of 2- and 4-wheel vehicles. Must have a licensed driver on board. Watch for animals and children at play. If caught speeding, you may be asked to leave the park.
Power washing of RV’s is restricted to authorized service companies. Individuals may use the bucket method or a hose with a spray nozzle.
Please try to use “Green Cleaning” and laundry products. Do not flush any Hard items such as glass, rags, plastics, or grease into the water waste, including in the sinks. Use your holding tanks until near full before emptying into the sewer hole.
- PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY AMMONIA PRODUCTS THROUGH ANY SEWER LINES. Galveston Bay RV Resort & Marina owns its “OWN” SEWER SYSTEM; CITY SEWAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE.
We do not guarantee the same site if you choose to extend your stay. Check with the manager for possible extensions.
Only registered guests and their visitors are allowed to swim in the pool, fish on the property, and use our fishing piers. (Guest must be with their visitors at pools, fishing piers, and ponds!) NO VEHICLE OF ANY KIND IS ALLOWED ON THE FISHING PIERS.
- Pool Hours – Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Sun – Thurs - 9:00AM to 10:00PM
Fri – Sat – 9:00AM to 11:00PM
- NO GLASS or PETS INSIDE POOL FENCING and NO JUMPING OFF WATERFALLS.
PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT OF THEIR CHILDREN and financially responsible for any damages incurred by their children.
- Children UNDER THE AGE OF 16 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS: Pool, meeting room/clubhouse, fishing pier, and Palapa.
- Children under the age of 13 MUST wear life jacket/vest around marina area when not accompanied by a parent.
School-aged children are welcome during School Holidays, Summer Vacation and Weekend Visits ONLY. NO children will be allowed to stay in the park on a permanent basis.