Find peace and quiet by the water
Galveston Bay RV Resort & Marina offers Woodall’s 5W Amenities. With access to a variety of amenities, fun waterside activities, and our professional, helpful, and friendly staff, you’ll feel right at home. Learn more about us and what we have to offer below.
- Situated right on the shore of Dickinson Bayou, near Galveston Bay
- Located near freshwater lakes perfect for fishing
- Spacious, full RV hookup sites (includes cement pads and 30- and 50-amp electric service)
- Big Rig friendly
- 168 Waterfront and pull through sites available
- Pet-friendly (*some restrictions apply) with recently added Fenced Dog Park
- 3500 sq. ft. Palapa Community Center built over the water (with potluck dinners and karaoke weekly)
- Large Clubhouse with Community Room (includes large screen TV, poker tables, workout equipment, and more)
- Two large resort-style pools (one family-friendly, one adult-only)
- Large Patio for Parties, Barbecue, and Events hosted by Galveston Bay RV management team
- On-site Laundry Facilities (includes all new SpeedQueen washers and dryers)
- Full baths equipped with showers (handicap accessible)
- Free wi-fi (system upgraded in 2017 to meet the demands of modern wi-fi)
- Two lighted Fishing Piers with 500-watt Green Lights
- Kayaking – *Please talk to the on-site manager to put kayaks in the water.
- Ice available on-site (sold by 10 lb. bags) – *Ice regulated by IPIA & meets food-grade regulations.